Fitolution Day #20 and then comes the final . . . #21.
Yesterday was a rest day. I’m hoping you didn’t forget (or ignore) that fact. I’m sure after you watched the final run of the CrossFit games, you felt 10 feet tall and bullet proof but I’m sure you saved that energy for Monday. 🙂
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are strength days so stick to your strength routine. Make sure it’s at least 30 minutes of strength training.
Single-Arm Bench Press
Targeted Body Parts – Chest, Full Body Integrated
- Lie face up on a flat bench so that the top of the back is diagonal across the bench.
- Hold a dumbbell in the right hand with a strong grip.
- Hold on to the bench with the left hand above the head near the ear.
- Place the feet flat on the floor with the hips pressed up into the air, and so the right shoulder of the arm holding the weight is off of the bench.
- Keep the hips steady and slowly bend the right elbow until it is below the bench then press the weight back up by straightening the arm over the center of the chest.
- Perform 3 sets of 12.
- Switch to left hand and repeat steps.