Here we go with the 4th day of The Fitolution . . .
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are cardio days so stick to your cardio routine. Make sure it’s at least 30 minutes of walking, running, elliptical, biking, rowing, dancing, etc. Make sure to warm-up properly.
Chest-Supported Reverse Fly and Hammer Curl
Muscle Groups: Upper Back, Rear Deltoids, and Biceps
- Start by lying prone on a 45-degree incline bench with your arms hanging straight down and your palms facing each other.
- First do a reverse fly, focusing on keeping your arms straight or almost straight and keeping your chest pressed flush against the bench to avoid cheating.
- Segue into a hammer curl, keeping your hands close together and trying to pause at the top of the rep just before the dumbbells touch your forehead.
It won’t take very much weight for this to be very challenging, so ditch the ego and focus on doing both exercises correctly with controlled form.
Why you must read labels.
The label says 210 calories per steak. So you trust it and eat one steak, correct?
No, always check.
- Pack is 400g
- So each steak is 200g (raw weight)
- It does say 125g as typically cooked and with fat trimmed. But 99% of people won’t read / see that. Most assume both values are raw weight.
- Each steak, unless fat is trimmed, is closer to 400 calories, nearly double!!
Always check the label, sneaky labelling monsters!!
It’s always good to know the health benefits of what we consume.
Above clipping was taken from a detox tea recipe and I loved the way they broke down the ingredients.
My favorite . . . ginger. What’s yours?
In the meantime, questions . . . I’m only one click away.
Body Type Nutrition