Hello my friend,
Welcome to The Fitolution. How fit are you? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced enough for everyone’s favorite exercise . . .
Everyone loves a . . . Burpee
Oh stop! I can hear the sighs, boos, “I’m not gonna do that!” at my house in the bubble. [You know who you are.]
Yes, a burpee includes many muscles. One of which is the core. Keep it tight and strong and you will see the gains.
You can do anything you put your mind to. Limitations? There’s always a modification.
BOSU Burpee w/o Push-up
- Begin in a plank position with the BOSU directly under the shoulders and the legs out behind the body, dome facing down.
- Jump the feet forward near the dome into a deep squat.
- Keep hold of the BOSU while lifting it straight overhead extending the arms.
- Bring the BOSU back to the floor.
- Jump legs out behind the body again.
- Repeat 9 more times, for a total of 10 reps.
- Then perform another set, for a total of 2 sets.
Burpee with Push-up
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Jump feet back to a high-plank position.
- Perform one push-up.
- Jump feet back in toward the hands.
- Jump up, reaching your arms overhead.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.
Feeling like you need more of a super duper CHALLENGE:
BOSU Burpee With a Push-up
- Platform side up.
- Legs wide.
- Squat down and place hands on top of BOSU.
- Jump back to plank.
- Push up.
- Legs jump back out and stand up.
- Bring BOSU with you and press overhead as you stand.
- Perform 2-3 sets of 10 reps.
Instead of jumping, walk feet out & back.
Use your own strength routine.
Interesting facts about fruits and veggies.
First up . . . strawberries:
- One strawberry has around 200 seeds.
- Technically they are not a ‘true’ berry. Why? Strawberries and raspberries are the only fruits that wear their seeds on the outside.
Since we are talking about seeds, second up . . . pomegranate.
- The average pomegranate can contain 600 to 1,400 seeds or ‘arils’.
For more surprising facts, click here ====>> and visit the Huffington Post article “15 Surprising Facts (And Tips) About Fruit And Veggies”.
Rest up we start tomorrow. Yay!
Until tomorrow, I’m only one click away.
*Disclaimer: Check with your doctor before starting any new exercise routine. Experience any pain or discomfort, stop immediately and consult with your doctor again.