Ever heard someone in the fitness industry say, “Weight loss is simple, eat less!” Well frankly I’ll have to call “bull shit” on that one.
- I, both personally and professionally, know it takes time and the correct credible source to help guide you.
- There’s a right way and a wrong way. But for everyone the way, the road, the journey is different.
- Sorry to burst your bubble but there’s no:
- Magic pill,
- Perfect way,
- Perfect diet,
- Perfect workout program,
- Perfect motivation.
- Perfect time or place, or
- Perfect trainer.
There’s definitely no perfect plan!
Seriously if there were, we’d all be healthy, happy and fit in our old high school faded jeans. For some people, complete with bell-bottoms.
If you want to read more, visit Ben’s blog and explore the 8 factors, which you can change to reach your goal:
- Knowing the ideal.
- A lack of planning.
- Knowing your why.
- Being able to say no.
- Changing your environment, and learning new habits.
- Valuing your health, your body, and what god gave you.
- Knowing what it takes to get the results you want.
- Living life as a fitter person.
At the end of the blog, Ben brings the 8 steps together for you and suggests you “read those 8 steps again”. (Me being me . . . I printed them. Ha!)
Because he’s lived this journey just like we have. We are all different . . . Yet we are all the same.