I would like to talk to you about the PN ProCoach program that I personally create for my clients.
I’ve never had a better relationship with food then I do now since taking the ProCoach program I’m not like other companies. I don’t peddle to sell special supplements or fancy fitness gadgets. I’m just here to build and create a personal plan for you.
Because I get the opportunity to explain what makes me different from the other companies and websites you’re used to.
I coach people.
My mission is to cut through the confusion about everything in the fitness and nutrition industry and give you the very next step you need to be successful. As you know, there’s a lot of confusing stuff out there.
Coaching is my PASSION. My lifeblood. My unique ability to help people love who they are.
Every year the ProCoach program, powered by PN, helps thousands of people through a custom coaching and education platform.
- Take control of their health and fitness.
- With nutrition that works.
- With exercise tailored to their needs.
- With stress-management strategies that fit easily into their lives.
What you can expect from me?
I feel privileged that I can help so many people with the ProCoach Program.
I help them improve their eating habits and their lives.
That’s why I approach everything I do with, well, precision.
(I know, I know. Lame joke.)
Anyway, here’s what you can expect to find in my articles, newsletters, and the ProCoach program:
- The most-up-to-date health, fitness, nutrition, coaching info.
- People who actually care about you and your success.
- Advice and action-steps you can follow without stressing over unimportant details.
And here’s what you WON’T find with me:
- Trends that aren’t rooted in science and real-world study.
- Fads, quick-fixes, and other gimmicky stuff.
- Confusing advice or “weird” diet tricks.
- Advice I haven’t rigorously tested with myself and my clients.
So that’s who I am and what I do.
Of course, if you’d like to learn more about my coaching programs check out my website or contact me at Jessica@fit50andfab.com.
Seriously though, there’s a lot of free information on my website, and I send at least one newsletter out to my mailing list per week.
Starting in October, there will be another feature offered to clients:
CUSTOM eating guides.
Once you are added as a new client; accepted the invitation; and completed a special intake questionnaire.
You will receive a totally custom, eating guide for you.
The custom eating guide will contain:
- Personal overview with summary of goals, activity levels, and recommended intake.
- Custom portion control guide, unique to you, using PN’s hand-sized guidelines.
- Workout nutrition guide, unique to you, based on exercise preferences and goals.
- Grocery shopping and meal prep guide, again, unique to you.
- An additional section with tips for success.
I hope you’re excited because these guides are awesome and even better, tailored for you!
These custom guides will give you value immediately.
The nutrition program starts at $99 per month.
Additional programs (personal or online training) can be purchased al la carte.
However, I can only accept up to 15 clients at a time so email me now.
I look forward to working with you.
Please forward this to anyone you think would benefit from it.
Stay peachy my friends,