Always a good repost . . . Here’s your Holiday Survival Guide: Learn How to Get Through the Holidays With No Regrets
As a personal trainer, I’ve been told many times “I’ll start eating healthy . . .”
- After this party or that party.
- After graduation.
- After my vacation.
- Or the biggie . . . “I will start eating healthier after the Holidays”. You might want to rethink this, since every month of the year has some sort of holiday, vacation, party or life event:
- October – Halloween
- November – Thanksgiving
- December – Christmas
- January – New Year’s
- February – Valentine’s Day
- March – Spring Break
- April – Easter
- May – Memorial Day/Mother’s Day
- June – Father’s Day/Graduations/
- Summer starts
- July – 4th of July/Summer Parties
- August – Summer/Busy with school
- September – Labor Day
Then . . . Guess What?? It’s October again . . .