One of my favorite healthy snacks.
- Delish and easy!
- Wrapped or in a sandwich bag good for a few days in the fridge.
- Freeze for quick breakfast and snack.
- Eaten cold, hot or reheated.
- Great source of protein & healthy fat to support muscle & brain function.
4 large eggs
2 tbsp(s) Almond Flour
1/4 cup skim milk
3 cup(s) Spinach
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic
3 slices lean ham, diced (We prefer lean, spicy turkey sausage cooked in a lil’ olive oil.)
o Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
o Spray muffin tin with coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
o Wilt spinach with a drizzle of olive oil in warm pan.
o Add diced ham or turkey sausage.
o Add fresh garlic/garlic powder.
o In large bowl combine:
– eggs, milk, almond flour, salt and pepper until blended.
– Pour mixture into eggs and mix well.
– Pour into prepped muffin tin.
o Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are firm.
o Carefully remove with a butter knife.
o Serve warm!