How are you getting on with The Fitolution? Take a couple minutes today and ask yourself:
- What thoughts and mental images am I creating?
- Do these thoughts and mental images help me?
- Are these thoughts and images of success and resilience?
- When I observe these thoughts or images, how does my body respond?
Okay, I’ll go first.
Everyone knows I had a difficult year in 2017 with my health. Well, I was finally cleared to go to a normal way of life and have been taking small steps towards my own health & fitness. Hence, the reason why I created The Fitolution. By sharing with you, I have given us both the benefit of sharing, trials, tips, experiments, accountability, recipes, etc.
- What thoughts and mental images am I creating? Stronger and healthier body & mind, which leads to better moods + better sleep + better recovery + better strength.
- Do these thoughts and mental images help me? Yes, when they are realistic, sustainable and mine, not impressing or living the life of someone else.
- Are these thoughts and images of success and resilience? Yes, I’ve already achieved a small success by just starting to move in a healthier, fitter direction.
- When I observe these thoughts or images, how does my body respond? Excited that I’m focusing on taking care of me first. That in turn will make me stronger and more level headed so as to help you and others.
Most people have already dismissed their resolutions. Those lasted only a week or two. But not us, we started a Fitolution just when the newness was wearing off.
Most people go full-bore when going on a diet or health quest. i.e. workouts, food, strict rules and schedules. That’s all they knew.
Thankfully, life made me slow down last year and add year three to my health, fitness and nutrition tool belt.
What about you? Did Life throw you some curve balls? Are you ready for a better, smarter way towards achieving your health and fitness goals? Believe me I’m not blowing smoke up your ass or trying to sell you unicorns and rainbows . . . Not selling anything. Just wooing a way that’s more sustainable and a lot less stress on your health and fitness journey.
Okay since starting this email I’ve had a loud, tornado test siren going off, I’ve had to “force quit” since Word was “not responding”, and a phone call survey. Some times you just have to laugh, take a deep breath and continue on. Especially when it’s important and I am worthy, and You are worthy!
If you’re still testing the waters, keep reading the emails and viewing my website for tips, recipes, workouts and info.
Remember, I’m right here with you. Any questions, I’m only one click away.