GM or Good Morning or Hey Ya’ll,
A little early on this but thinking it’s Monday, Monday . . .
I don’t mind Mondays but I know quite a few people who do feel that way.
Enjoy the ride and for your reading or viewing pleasure.
My latest blog (food of course):
And a workout courtesy of Tanner Baze . . . one of my favorite programs,
a ladder program.
Great way to:
- conquer an effective 20-30 minute workout.
- underutilized, simple way to design a program on your own.
If you’re up for the challenge, give this one a try:
- Front squat x10 – Pull-up x1
- Front squat x9 – Pull-up x2
- Front squat x8 – Pull-up x3
- Front squat x7 – Pull-up x4
- Front squat x6 – Pull-up x5
- Front squat x5 – Pull-up x6
- Front squat x4 – Pull-up x7
- Front squat x3 – Pull-up x8
- Front squat x2 – Pull-up x9
- Front squat x1 – Pull-up x10
Try to rest no more than 45-60 seconds between each exercise.
Now, you don’t necessarily have to choose front squats and pull-ups. You can use that format with any 2 exercises.
- non-surgical butt lift exercise such as
deadlift along with a pushup;
- or on-the-road, bodyweight exercises like
squat and push-up.
As always, let me know what you think -or- if you are looking for a more specific exercise routine or recipe, let me know.
Have a great day and stay peachy my friends.
Your friend and coach, Jessica